Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie to heroics would love some help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickadee
User

Newbie to heroics would love some help Empty
PostSubject: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Hope this doesn't duplicate. I tried to post this earlier and for some reason it didn't post.

My rogue Keerah would love to try some heroic dungeons. I've tried 2 with a pick up group and both ended in disaster which has lead me to the conclusion that doing heroics with people you know may have better results. She has mostly blues and a few purple armor pieces and she needs some more badges!

And on that note I would also extend the healing services of my Resto Druid Silverwolfe. I've done heroic Underbog and SlavePens with her and did pretty good. Her healing bonus is around 1563 and I think she would do okay in the heroics though I didn't have much success in Shattered Halls.

Feel free to whisper to me online...just make sure you tell me you're from the Disciples of the Moon website. Smile

Or maybe we can use this topic to post time availability and dungeon requests Smile
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey Keerah, when you're in game, join a channel called "Moonlight." We hang out in there all the members from Disciples of the Moon and our allied guild, Council of Light. I'd be more than happy to have you come along in a heroic either on my Hunter or Warrior.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Keerah lets set up a day and time to organize daily heroic runs, i was thinking of like Wensdays at 6pm server time. we can run the daily or if thier is gear need in an instance we can do that too. need to know instances that people need to run so we can organize. farao

Keerah the name reminds me of kira the bass player for Blag Flag Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Count me in, you got your choice of Hunter or Warrior flavor, and I bet Kadty would love to come too for healing.
Back to top Go down
Chickadee
User

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:07 am

Wednesdays will usually work. However the first Wednesday of the month I have a mandatory meeting that I will need to attend in the evening but other than that, I'm game.

This week won't work because my tabletop D&D game has been moved to Wednesday.

Whoo hoo!

I am available Saturday morning and will need to log off around 1pm server time to go to sis-in-law's bday party if anyone wants to try something then.

But next Wednesday should work...provided it's not the first Wednesday of the month. Razz
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:41 am

How did the table top go? you up for trying Friday night heroic UB I need that damn wand of last boss.

Tank

Healer
CC/range dps Ramzez farao

CC/ranged dps

CC/ mele dps
Back to top Go down
Chickadee
User

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:12 pm

NOOOOO!!! Wah! I'm slotted for Kara on my druid healer Friday night.

Would Saturday morning/early afternoon work? (I'm available until 1pm server time) Or even Sunday morning/afternoon? (I'm available until 4pm server time)

I'm also available next Tuesday. We moved our game AGAIN to next Wednesday and then the following Wednesday is my mandatory meeting.

Sigh. I promise I'm not always this busy. We'll get together sooner or later. Sad

Incidentally our tabletop was good...ended on a cliffhanger. Our GM really knows how to keep us coming back. Razz
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Chickadee wrote:
NOOOOO!!! Wah! I'm slotted for Kara on my druid healer Friday night.

Would Saturday morning/early afternoon work? (I'm available until 1pm server time) Or even Sunday morning/afternoon? (I'm available until 4pm server time)

I'm also available next Tuesday. We moved our game AGAIN to next Wednesday and then the following Wednesday is my mandatory meeting.

Sigh. I promise I'm not always this busy. We'll get together sooner or later. Sad

Incidentally our tabletop was good...ended on a cliffhanger. Our GM really knows how to keep us coming back. Razz

sure we could try for Sat. morning
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:16 pm

If I'm awake in time Laughing you'll have a hunter or a tank, your choice.
Back to top Go down
Chickadee
User

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:28 pm

Would 8am server time be too early? (that would be 10am cst/11am est)

Heroic UB sounds good for a rookie Smile

Ouch Ramzez, I just noticed you're in CA. We can move that up an hour if that helps. Razz

Last edited by Chickadee on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a thought. :P)
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:56 pm

Chickadee wrote:
Would 8am server time be too early? (that would be 10am cst/11am est)

Heroic UB sounds good for a rookie Smile

Ouch Ramzez, I just noticed you're in CA. We can move that up an hour if that helps. Razz

I will be there
farao
Back to top Go down
Jairone2
User
Jairone2

PostSubject: Jairone...   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:19 am

Is almost always willing to run heroics.
I'm always on moonlight channel with any of my toons UNLESS I'm on my horde relaxation alt.

Feel free to ask me:)
Back to top Go down
Tarnin
User

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:33 am

Im always willing to Tank heriocs for anyone that needs a tank, just send me a whiper.

70 Prot warrior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to heroics would love some help   Newbie to heroics would love some help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie to heroics would love some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General WoW :: Help Needed-
Jump to: