Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server

Go down 
+8
callisandria
ramzez
Janaway
christiper
Crumsnatcher
kalandrielle
Becclynn
Malscious
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malscious
Malscious

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Empty
PostSubject: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:09 am

Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7:00-10:00 pm server time)
Slotting will be available on Wednesday June 25(pm)

Please post your character name, as well as spec and day you can go so that slotting can be done accordingly. Please take note of the time listed above, it is in server time, and invites will start going out 30 minutes before the run starts. 5-10 minutes before start time, we will start looking for replacements for any no shows. Also, we will call the run if the group is not yet complete and prepaired 15 minutes past scheduled start time. Please be repaired and have any and all reagents, pots, food/water that you need for the raid.

Also please understand that sometimes we do have more people signing up than we have slots for. Sadly as is in raiding, some of you will be on standby, so bare that in mind if you find your names in that list. Simultaneously, we do now have two groups for runs. The group 1 will be used for full clears and thus is very gear and experience demanding. Thus, please check HERE for gear readiness. That said, I encourage you all to get people in the alliance that you know to sign up as well, because with a few more that can come out regularly, we'll be able to start thinking of setting up another group and more people will be able to attend.

In order to make threat control less of a problem,
you will always find the latest version of Omen at
the following link:

DOWNLOAD OMEN HERE

Current Slotting (Fri):
Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, and Curator

Tank (Malscious)
Tank (Ahnji)
Healer (Becclynn)
Healer (Morenia)
Healer (Zotiara)
Melee DPS (Crumsnatcher)
Ranged DPS (Solbourne)
Ranged DPS (Janaway)
Ranged DPS (Jaylissa)
DPS (Purplewidow)

Standby:
DPS (Phaentom)
DPS or Healer (Pfeif)

Current Slotting (Sat):
Shade, Chess, Prince and Illhoof
Time permitting - Nightbane and/or Netherspite

Tank (Malscious)
Tank (Ahnji)
Healer (Becclynn)
Healer (Morenia)
Healer (Zotiara)
Melee DPS (Crumsnatcher)
Ranged DPS (Solbourne)
Ranged DPS (Janaway)
Ranged DPS (Jaylissa)
DPS (Purplewidow)

Standby:
DPS (Phaentom)
DPS or Healer (Pfeif)

Last edited by Malscious on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malscious
Malscious

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Empty
PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:12 am

Malscious - Prot Paladin

I also wanted to bring up he fact of next saturday is when ahnji and I have our party that we had pushed back, so i wanted to know peoples preference. Do we do longer hours friday night, do we go thursaday and friday or friday and sunday? When you post for slotting, please let us know what you want. Unless you guys wanna replace us for saturday's run, thats up to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Becclynn
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:03 pm

I would be ok with fri/sun. I think Thursday I may have other committments... Is Friday the 4th of July though or is there one more week?
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Ahnji - good Friday and Sunday

@Becc: Friday will be the 27th, you still have another week for the 4th Smile
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
Becclynn
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:34 pm

hmm ok I can never keep up with dates and stuff just knew it would be comming up soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Crumsnatcher
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:20 pm

im good for fri and sat
Back to top Go down
christiper
User
christiper

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Im signing up again for both nights, Thank you guys for looking out for me friday night. yall are some very good people

Thanks chris
Back to top Go down
Janaway
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:31 am

Jana good to go

friday, saturday, or sunday is fine
prefer not to go thurs, but i could if i needed too.
Back to top Go down
Malscious
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:36 pm

KZ WILL BE STAYING ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FOR THIS COMING WEEK - AHNJI AND MAL WILL BE PRESENT BOTH NIGHTS

Last edited by Malscious on Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becclynn
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Are we going to need replacement tanks then or was there a change in plans for you guys?
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Nope, we will both still be able to go.
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 pm

srry all but I cant make it the next two weeks. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Oh noes!! You going on vacation?
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:33 pm

brothers birthday party on friday then next weekend i need to help my father in law build a barn during 4th of July
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
callisandria
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 pm

I could bring Jay or Calli (Calli is still heals at the moment) but I'd rather bring Jaylissa cause she only needs 600 more rep to get the kara ammo.
Back to top Go down
phaentom
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:24 pm

both days if room
70 lock
Back to top Go down
Purplewidow
User
Purplewidow

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:45 pm

I'm good to go Fri and Sat, but since Jenny respects all the time to heal for us and she wants to bring her hunter this week, I think that this would be the perfect time for Mal to take a turn healing and give little bec a turn at off tanking. We should really be considerate of peoples' alts and try to give everyone a turn.
Back to top Go down
Malscious
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 pm

its true that consideration for peoples alts has to be respected, but then again, consideration for peoples mains seems to me a little more important... and lets not forget, taking calli with her hunter is great, but hen we lose her as a healer, and becclynn going to her tank means the loss of another healer, thus even with my repsec we lose two healers and gain one, and lose the AOE tanking which has made the runs easier. Not to mention we would have one too many dps Sad sigh, the lovely world of balancing raid groups... unfortunatly its not fun, but sometimes sacrifices must be made for the good of the group over the good of the one.
Back to top Go down
Purplewidow
User
Purplewidow

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Well I can respec holy and try that out if it would help, although with my latency I'm not sure that would work well, but I would be willing to give it a shot. And as far as the pally aoe, u r right it makes things easier, but easier isn't always funner!
Back to top Go down
Purplewidow
User
Purplewidow

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Besides, switching things up would be for the good of at least two: Little Bec and Jaylissa.
Back to top Go down
callisandria
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Malscious wrote:
its true that consideration for peoples alts has to be respected, but then again, consideration for peoples mains seems to me a little more important... and lets not forget, taking calli with her hunter is great, but hen we lose her as a healer, and becclynn going to her tank means the loss of another healer, thus even with my repsec we lose two healers and gain one, and lose the AOE tanking which has made the runs easier. Not to mention we would have one too many dps Sad sigh, the lovely world of balancing raid groups... unfortunatly its not fun, but sometimes sacrifices must be made for the good of the group over the good of the one.

Well that's speaking as if I always bring Calli in to heal. I don't. I usually bring Jay. Pfeif couldn't make it this past weekend. Can he not come this time too?

As far as I'm concerned I don't have a main and alt, I have two mains. They're not equally geared and I did get one to 70 first, but I did do the work of getting them both to 70.

You're right about the aoe tanking though. Not sure how to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Malscious
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 pm

My comment was not to direct blame on anyone or anything like that, but rather point out how it would fix much me going tank... plus we havent heard from pfeif since last week, thats more my concern of the situation. Also, the fact you bring your paladin to help us by healing is most definitly appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Becclynn
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:53 pm

Jenny's willingness to be flexible for the good of the group has been going on since she joined IC several months ago and it is always greatly appreciated! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zotiara
User
Zotiara

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:34 am

Purplewidow wrote:
I'm good to go Fri and Sat, but since Jenny respects all the time to heal for us and she wants to bring her hunter this week, I think that this would be the perfect time for Mal to take a turn healing and give little bec a turn at off tanking. We should really be considerate of peoples' alts and try to give everyone a turn.

I thought we were getting group 2 off the ground to be able to get ppl's alts into KZ. There are a few problems with the idea of Mal respecing, the biggest one unfortuneately being that Becc has something like +2000 healing buffed, I am about +400 short of that, and it makes a HUGE difference in being able to heal and keep ppl alive. To my knowledge there is only one person who if specced to heal can beat me in +healing and that is Pfief. Due to some real life stuff Pfief has been unable to come with us either cause of lack of slotting or fun stuff he had come up. So as it stands we need an OT that can keep up with Ahnji in terms of agro. When we still have Ramz and Janaway pulling threat off Ahnji and Mal in fights like Moroes we are not quite where we need to be to switch up our staff. This also makes it very difficult to keep the raid alive when we are trying to also shackle. Pfief rocks with his HoT's and makes things easier for us. I have grouped with Becca's tank and I love it, but I will pull agro off of her, I think at this moment if we are looking at trying to switch Mal to healing and Becca to OT we should ALL help Becca do some Heroics to up her gear so she can rock the house for us in group 1. Switching things up would be fun yes, but I am still working towards some goals that require gold, and lots of repair wiping bills doesn't help, I am also still working hard to get badges so that I can get some better healing gear to be able to be a main healer so Becca can switch and is given the opportunity to double dip with her characters Laughing I am sorry but I don't know enough about Jenny's characters to be able to comment about that situation, other than the fact that I thought she wanted to bring her hunter to gear her up! Another thing is that we have a few members who are a bit frustrated that we are only doing KZ and not moving up some more, and to be able to move on to other more difficult instances we need to gear up the ppl we have to be able to down more bosses and create LunarChaos in other instances! But of course that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zotiara
User
Zotiara

PostSubject: oops I forgot!   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 am

Also, I forgot to mention, I am having to go outta town for personal family stuff, I will be unable to do KZ this week Crying or Very sad Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday June 27 and Saturday June 28 (7-10pm server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next