Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Truth Behind WoW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

The Truth Behind WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind WoW   The Truth Behind WoW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Well, yes, it is about getting clothes, and even though it seems this game was designed for girls (we won't take into account all the tail swaying, butt bouncing that was clearly directed at guys) it was guys who developed it all. And since when do guys know anything about shoes?

Well, I do anyways, but I speak for myself.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
Purplewidow
User
Purplewidow

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind WoW   The Truth Behind WoW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Being the mother of a four year old boy, I am literally forced to watch Power Rangers, I even buy the old video cassettes at the Flea Market when I find them, so one could say that I am somewhat of a Power Ranger expert. Now that my Power Ranger expertise has been established, I am fully convinced that the conception of WoW and the Power Rangers is connected. The clothes in wow mimic those of the ones worn on the Power Rangers show and the monsters sometimes totally look like what we kill in wow. Even my four year old, who loves to see mommy kill WoW monsters have noticed that my WoW character looks like some of the characters on his favorite show.
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind WoW   The Truth Behind WoW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:45 pm

Well the reason everything looks so Power Ranger like is because of the Burning Crusade expansion. It's themed around outer space and other worlds so naturally everything looks kinda sci-fi and spacey. It's one of the reasons why I didn't really like the expansion. I much more liked the original look of WoW pre-BC. So I look forward to Wrath of the Lich King where the look and feel will be returning to a more goth look in the armor, weapons, architecture. A much more suitable look I would think for the type of game WoW is.
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind WoW   The Truth Behind WoW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 pm

Oh good heavens, it's the new level 80 Big Becc

The Truth Behind WoW 25_4799
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind WoW   The Truth Behind WoW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind WoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General WoW :: General Discussion-