Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My two fav hunter macros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

My two fav hunter macros Empty
PostSubject: My two fav hunter macros   My two fav hunter macros Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:17 pm

I wanted to add my two cents into here for any current and upcoming hunters to level 70. After having looked at many macros in the past, and mixing them up with mine, I have cobbled together 2 macros that will drastically increase anyone's DPS output who aren't already using macros.

For the sake of this example, my current hunter (BM specc'd) decked out in blues, "Beast Within" talent spec, and using Bladefist's Breath and Uniting Charm as trinkets, has about 1400 AP and almost 24% crit. She dishes out around 300 DPS with "Aspect of the Hawk" on. After running through instances on several occasions, and using these macros, I had seen a high of about 1650 AP and my DPS was averaging at about 550, and with an all time high of just over 600.

Now, if you're looking at this wanting to be able to do the same, or to increase your already high DPS, try the following macros.

Macro #1
This macro will replace your "Steady Shot" on your action bar, and will make sure that if "Rapid Fire" and "Bestial Wrath" are available, they get used, and it will use "Kill Command" if available, on your pet's target; all the while firing "Steady Shot" at every click.

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Bestial Wrath
/castsequence reset=3 Steady Shot, Auto Shot
/cast [target=pettarget] Kill Command
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

Macro #2
This one replaces your "Arcane Shot" on the action bar, and with every click, it will fire "Arcane Shot" as well as attempt to activate your "Bladefist's Breadth" and "Uniting Charm" and also use the "Kill Command" on your pet's target.

#showtooltip arcane shot
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/cast Arcane Shot
/use Bladefist's Breadth
/use Uniting Charm
/cast [target=pettarget] Kill Command
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

So go out there and have fun with these, make improvements to them, and post 'em back on here so we can all benefit from them.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org

My two fav hunter macros
Page 1 of 1