Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroic Shadow Labs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jairone2
User
Jairone2

Heroic Shadow Labs? Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Shadow Labs?   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:48 am

I know Jairone would enjoy taking a shot at that. Anyone else interested?
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Shadow Labs?   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:54 pm

sure pick a date and time.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Chickadee
User

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Shadow Labs?   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:22 pm

I can either bring Keerah my stabbity rogue, or Silverwolfe my healer druid.

Right now I'd prefer Keerah for the heroic runs, but I know healers are sometimes in short supply so I will gladly substitute.
Back to top Go down
Jairone2
User
Jairone2

PostSubject: Murmur down...   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:07 am

I managed to group with some people and take Murmur down this last night. I'd be glad to help out anyone who needs this for any reason, just give me a pst! Also, if you have a group, and need a strategy that works let me know... it took us a few tries to figure out, especially since the tank kept getting hit with sonic burst no matter what we did.

With my best,
Jairone

P.S. Woot!! Murmur is done!! (And I was the only survivor:P)
Back to top Go down
Chickadee
User

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Shadow Labs?   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:00 am

Wow! Congrats on downing Murmur in HEROIC mode.

Our guild recently ran SL (normal mode) for our druid tankling and he had a hard time avoiding Murmur's sonic burst too. Not sure what to tell you there. Keerah started running as soon as the warning flashed across BigWigs and there were times when she still couldn't avoid the burst.

We placed our healer in a "safe spot" just out of Murmur's radius and that seemed to help the tank some, but it was still a matter speed.

And incidentally, there have been a few instances when our warlock was the last man standing after a boss fight...you 'locks are awesome. Wink

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Shadow Labs?   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:52 pm

I think it's probably just a question of timing. For example, when I'm in there tanking with Ahnji, I face him towards Murmur at my max melee range, but I rotate the camera so that my view is from the side rather than from the back. When the warning comes up, I don't need to spend the time turning around to run out, I can just strafe from where I am and that's just as fast as running straight. Rare is the time that I'll get caught if I do this. Perhaps you could have your druid or any other tank try that when tanking Murmur.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
Jairone2
User
Jairone2

PostSubject: Not timing...   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:37 am

We tried several things. It was a glitch vice a timing issue... He got hit standing farther away than anyof us (and none of us did). Anyway, thank you all for the congrats:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Shadow Labs?   Heroic Shadow Labs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic Shadow Labs?
Page 1 of 1