Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signs that you've been playing WoW too much

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

Signs that you've been playing WoW too much Empty
PostSubject: Signs that you've been playing WoW too much   Signs that you've been playing WoW too much Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:51 am

• Watching a hockey game and thinking in terms of Raid mechanics. Then mentioning that the goalie is pretty epic.

• You go past a cop and wonder what his aggro radius is?

• When you offer sex for 5000g so you can buy your epic mount like that crazy girl on craigslist. I believe her ad read "buy me an epic mount and i'll mount you"

• When your girlfriend's pants have a low drop rate.

• When you refer to yourself as being level 20 instead of 20 years old.

• Your microwave dings and you say grats.

• You wake up on your birthday and say "Ding" IRL

• You refer to your chores as your dailies.

• When you're standing around with a friend waiting on someone and you say "Man, if we had one more person we could just summon him."

Last edited by kalandrielle on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
Chickadee
User

Signs that you've been playing WoW too much Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs that you've been playing WoW too much   Signs that you've been playing WoW too much Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:35 am

• Someone annoys you and you look for your booterang to bean them on the head.

• You go to sleep and dream of casting frostbolts or morphing into cat form to fight a mob.

• You're walking through a park and imagine that's what Azshara would look like in real life.

• Someone asks you what your plans are and you're not sure if they mean Real Life plans or WoW plans.
Back to top Go down

Signs that you've been playing WoW too much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off topic :: Misc.-
Jump to: