Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings! New here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sibohan
User

Greetings!  New here. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings! New here.   Greetings!  New here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi, there
I'm Sibohan, of the Sacred Phoenix. Ahnji invited me to come here and have a look around after a few fun trips with him and Malscious through the Steamvaults. We were accompanied by my hunter friend and questing buddy, Thommarson. I'm a druid, newly keyed for Kara and trying to get geared up. Thommarson is also close to Kara geared. I'll try to remember to log out in my resto gear so you can armory me.

I'm in a guild with my RL brother and a couple of old friends, but they all live on the East Coast and like to raid at 5pm server. Scheduling raids isn't working out very well for me because of the time difference. Ahnji said you're trying to get Kara runs going again, so maybe I can stand behind you and roll lifeblooms. :-)

See you around Outlands!

--Sibohan

Last edited by Sibohan on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos!)
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! New here.   Greetings!  New here. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Welcome and we are always excited to have new friends join us to raid. Thank you for replying and let us know how we may help u get the gear u need. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sibohan
User

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! New here.   Greetings!  New here. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Thanks. :-)

My highest priorities are HH revered for the ring and glyph of renewal and Black Morass for the Scarab. I'm at 9K honored with HH so two shattered halls runs should do it. I discovered that the new druid PvP rep pants are better for PvE healing than my Moonglade pants so I have to farm some primal life for spellthread.

There's other healing gear that would upgrade me slightly in bot, mech, and arc so I'll happily run just about any 70 instance. Maybe I can catch Briee on her tanking practice.
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! New here.   Greetings!  New here. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:58 pm

sounds good i need to run shat halls too and BM. lets set some times for this weekend and get some gear. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! New here.   Greetings!  New here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings! New here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General WoW :: General Discussion-
Jump to: