Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help to get geared for karazhan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanwe
User

Need help to get geared for karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Hey there, I'm new to the guild, and I am getting close to being able to heal kara. I am currently at 1067 healing, and could use any help anyone can give. I won't be on much this week, I'm at my parents' house and the internet is not the most reliable of connections. Thank you all so much and I'll see you next week!
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:12 pm

I would be glad to help. what instances would you like to run to get gear. I need to run mech for a drop from second boss. there is some healing gear for druids in there.

Last edited by ramzez on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:30 pm

I can potentially tank or DPS

I did also notice that you don't have the Lower City Prayer books. If you don't have the faction for them we can grind that out with you. Also, if Sibohan sees this post, you should talk to her about spec cause she's a good Druid healer. If not, contact Sibohan in-game to check it out. I'm sure she will be of great assistance.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:34 pm

here is a good list of gear options

An extremely potent healer, Restoration has always been both a favorite and a curse for end-game Druid; they a slow grinding/solo build but they make excellent PvP healers as well. Somewhat less popular now due to the hot Feral tanking options in the expansion, they are still highly sought after by guilds. Like any healing build Restoration Druids will want to look for gear with: Healing, INT, and Mana5/SPI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main-Hand: Gavel of Pure Light
Shockwave Truncheon
The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min
Lightsworn Hammer
Hammer of the Penitent
Off Hand: Tears of Heaven
Windcaller's Orb
Faol's Signet of Cleansing
Lordaeron Medical Guide

-- or --
Two-Hand: Seer's Cane
Epoch-Mender
Serpentcrest Life-Staff
Staff of the Ashtongue Deathsworn
Ameer's Judgement
Idol: Idol of the Emerald Queen
Harold's Rejuvenating Broach
Idol of Rejuvenation

Helm: Hood of Primal Life
Crown of the Forest Lord
Moonglade Cowl
Raven-Heart Headdress
Chest: Windhawk Hauberk
Raiments of Nature's Breath
Moonglade Robe
Lifewarden's Breastplate

Boots: Barkchip Boots
Boots of the Glade-Keeper
Swift Cenarion Footwear
Hands: Natural Mender's Wraps
Moonglade Handwraps
Gloves of Preservation
Cryo-mitts

Legs: Pants of Living Growth
Forestwalker Kilt
Earthsoul Britches
Moonglade Pants
Shoulders: Moonglade Shoulders
Mantle of Autumn
Ravenwing Pauldrons

Waist: Windhawk Belt
Tree-Mender's Belt
The Sleeper's Cord
Dreamstalker Sash
Wrists: Windhawk Bracers
Forestheart Bracers
Lucid Dream Bracers

Back: Light-Touched Stole of Altruism
Lifegiving Cloak
White Remedy Cape
Cloak of Scintillating Auras
Rings: Spiritualist's Mark of the Sha'tar
Ring of Fabled Hope
Ancestral Band
Ring of Convalescence
Celestial Jewel Ring
Cosmic Lifeband

Neck: Karja's Medallion
Natasha's Guardian Cord
Necklace of Resplendent Hope
Swampstone Necklace
Trinkets: Scarab of the Infinite Cycle
Bangle of Endless Blessings
Warp-Scarab Brooch
Scryer's Bloodgem
Lower City Prayerbook
Back to top Go down
Sibohan
User

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi Vanwe. I'm in The Sacred Phoenix guild, but I'm always on the Moonlight chat chanel when I'm logged in. Very Happy I notice Ramzez' list only has leather drops and his stat prioritizing is a little "off" for tree druids. You need to look for gear that has +heal, +spi, +MP5, and +sta. Healing gear has plenty of +int on it for tree druids without trying to stack it. Spirit adds to both your intensity-based mana regen and your ToL aura. Mp5 is a second choice to spirit, since it gives no benefit to your +healing. With MoTW up, you should be shooting for 7000 health. There are many times when you cannot avoid AoE damage and a dead healer can't heal!

Priest gear and healing cloth is often better itemized than druid-specific gear like Moonglade. If you are in melee range of a raid mob, you will die every bit as fast in leather as in cloth, so wear whichever has the better stats. The Hallowed Raiment is really nice.

I have spell damage gear, so I can DPS the easier instances like Sethekk. I wouldn't want to try DPS in Black Morass witout a costly respec to Moonkin so I'm afraid I won't be able to help much in 5-mans.

I tried to armory you, but you logged in your feral grinding stuff. Try to remember to log in resto gear and I'll see if I can make any specific suggestions.
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 am

great info sibohan
Back to top Go down
Malscious
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:22 pm

Rhenji here... havent been on the scene for a while, been on my healer malscious to help KZ runs, but if we get you in on it, i just might have to make a come back and start tanking along side of Brieena (aka ramzez)

So if you need any help, let me know also Vanwe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help to get geared for karazhan   Need help to get geared for karazhan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help to get geared for karazhan
Page 1 of 1