Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChefScooter
User

Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair   Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:47 pm

I'd like to go to Onyxia's Lair and raid there -- and pick up {Journey has Begun} quest... For this to happen, I need the key to access.

So, I need a few 70's to help me through LBRS, or if you have the key to UBRS, then it'd be great.

Just kill the last boss, and then your duty's all done. Youll be paid.

Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair   Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:34 pm

I wouldn't mind going back to UBRS, used to love going there. I don't have the key, so if someone else has it, we can make a group and go there. Got my tank or hunter DPS
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
ChefScooter
User

PostSubject: Progress Report   Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:03 am

LBRS is done, I was able to solo it since I got 3 new epics and enchant for my boots. Going to Duskwallow Marsh now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair   Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drakefire Amulet - key to Onyxia's Lair
Page 1 of 1