Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

briee needs jadeskull

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ramzez
ramzez

briee needs jadeskull Empty
PostSubject: briee needs jadeskull   briee needs jadeskull Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 pm

hey all I need help running reg. mech for the jade skull chest piece that drops off the second boss. I plan on running two runs every wednesday until it drops. are there any takers to help out, a warlock would make it quick and less painfull. thanks ram

6pm server
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: briee needs jadeskull   briee needs jadeskull Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 pm

I can most likely bring Ahnji or Kal, which ever you prefer. I can maybe sweet talk Becc into healing for the runs Smile
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
Becclynn
User

PostSubject: Re: briee needs jadeskull   briee needs jadeskull Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 pm

I could possibly be persuaded....but my first priority would be to doing kara with my warrior if that group EVER gets off and running. Im going to hold out for the sweet talk though so Illl let you know how successful he is! LOL
Back to top Go down
Malscious
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: briee needs jadeskull   briee needs jadeskull Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:27 pm

ill bring rhenji as ive respec'd him to arms warrior and want to try it out and practice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: briee needs jadeskull   briee needs jadeskull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

briee needs jadeskull
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lunar Chaos Alliance :: Events-
Jump to: