Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)

Go down 
+10
Pfeif
kalandrielle
callisandria
kowpacious
phaentom
Hiroru
ramzez
Becclynn
Janaway
Malscious
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Malscious
Malscious

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Empty
PostSubject: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:00 am

Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7:00-10:00 pm server time)
Slotting will be available on Wednesday July 2(pm)

Please post your character name, as well as spec and day you can go so that slotting can be done accordingly. Please take note of the time listed above, it is in server time, and invites will start going out 30 minutes before the run starts. 5-10 minutes before start time, we will start looking for replacements for any no shows. Also, we will call the run if the group is not yet complete and prepaired 15 minutes past scheduled start time. Please be repaired and have any and all reagents, pots, food/water that you need for the raid.

Also please understand that sometimes we do have more people signing up than we have slots for. Sadly as is in raiding, some of you will be on standby, so bare that in mind if you find your names in that list. Simultaneously, we do now have two groups for runs. The group 1 will be used for full clears and thus is very gear and experience demanding. Thus, please check HERE for gear readiness. That said, I encourage you all to get people in the alliance that you know to sign up as well, because with a few more that can come out regularly, we'll be able to start thinking of setting up another group and more people will be able to attend.

In order to make threat control less of a problem,
you will always find the latest version of Omen at
the following link:

DOWNLOAD OMEN HERE

Current Slotting (Fri):
Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, and Curator

Tank (Malscious)
Tank (Ahnji)
Healer (Becclynn)
Healer (Talazar)
Healer (Jainway)
Melee DPS (Pfeif)
Ranged DPS (Solbourne)
Ranged DPS (Jaylissa)
Ranged DPS (Phaentom)
DPS (Hatuh)

Standby:
DPS (Kowpascious)

Loot Dropped:
Jainway (Harbinger Bands • Totem of Healing Rains • Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards)
Haytuh (Handwraps of Flowing Thought • Brooch of Unquenchable Fury)
Jaylissa (Schematic: Stabilized Eternium Scope)
Pfeif (Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran • Boots of Foretelling • Ring of Unrelenting Storms)
Talazar (Despair • Libram of Souls Redeemed)
Phaentom (Gloves of the Fallen Hero)

Current Slotting (Sat):
Shade, Chess, Prince and Illhoof
Time permitting - Nightbane and/or Netherspite

Tank (Malscious)
Tank (Ahnji)
Healer (Becclynn)
Healer (Calissandria)
Healer (Jainway)
Melee DPS (Hiroru)
Ranged DPS (Xelveky)
Ranged DPS (Solbourne)
Ranged DPS (Phaentom)
DPS (Hatuh)

Standby:
DPS (Stoute)
DPS (Kowpascious)

Loot Dropped:
Jainway (Boots of the Incorrupt, Forestlord Striders)
Malscious (Shermanar Great-Ring)
Becclynn (Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted)
Solbourne (Helm of the Fallen Hero)

Last edited by Malscious on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malscious
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:01 am

Malscious - Protection Paladin
Back to top Go down
Janaway
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:55 am

Jana, and Jain both good to go.
I would like Jain to be a replacement for Jana for the first few bosses. I can switch back to Jana when it gets harder.

Last edited by Janaway on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becclynn
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Well, Friday is July 4th and Im going to take the kids to see fireworks but only the local ones I could actually be home in time but most likely I would be a little late but would be willing to go when I get home if needed. Sat. I can totally go though. Maybe if we dont have enough to do it since Friday is a holiday we could consider a Sat night Alt run to kara since we wont have time to get to the harder bosses. Or we could look into a Sat./Sun. run I would be ok with that too. Just slot me for whatever and let me know lol.
Back to top Go down
ramzez
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:15 pm

well i cant make it ram will be barn building instead of barn burning hehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Hiroru
User
Hiroru

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Hiroru, Rogue (combat)

Stabby!

EDIT: I've recently been informed that I will not be available Friday, as I will be spending the night getting tackled by a HEAPING pile of 6-10 yr olds & getting bitten by bugs while maybe blowing things up, or watch aforementioned act... but I'm definitely free on Saturday.

Last edited by Hiroru on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
phaentom
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:26 pm

both nights if room
70 lock
Back to top Go down
kowpacious
User
kowpacious

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Kowpacious - Fire Mage.
Can go either day. Low geared.
Back to top Go down
callisandria
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:20 am

Jaylissa or Calli I guess. I don't know what my plans for the fourth are but as far as I know my daughter will be with her dad. So unless one of my friends wants to do something, I should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin
kalandrielle

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:13 am

I suppose I shoulda signed up by now lol. Take your pick:

Prot Warrior

Arms Warrior

BM Hunter
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight.forumotion.org
Pfeif
User
Pfeif

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 am

Pfeif resto druid can spec balance if need be gtg for both nights... hopefully lol
Back to top Go down
Purplewidow
User
Purplewidow

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:24 am

Plans for Friday night, 7 maybe could make it by 7 prob by 7:30 server. I'm down with the Sat - Sun run this week. Sat good to go. queen
Back to top Go down
christiper
User
christiper

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Im down for both nights...thanks chris and all of you are a big help and good people
Back to top Go down
Crumsnatcher
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:48 am

im good for both nights
Back to top Go down
Stout
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 pm

I can go on Sat. if we have a run.... and if I rememeber my shot rotations after being away for 3-weeks. ARG! I'll be drinking Friday and will hopefully remember to toast ya all drunken during the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Purplewidow
User
Purplewidow

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Knowing that I wasn't slotted for this comning weekend, I went ahead on a KZ last night, so I can't be on standby for ya'll. Sad
Back to top Go down
callisandria
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Well my ex decided he didn't want to pick up my daughter until tomorrrow, and my dad plans to go get some fireworks to set off tonight, and maybe go watch fireworks. The raid starts at 9PM my time, and my daughter is six, so there's a chance I'll be back in time. I could be late though if we wind up watching fireworks.

Just letting yall know in case I don't show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)   (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Friday July 4 and Saturday July 5 (7-10pm server)
Page 1 of 1